Every year we pick a charity to donate at Christmas. This year we have chosen The Dublin Simon Community. The work they do is vital across Dublin at this time of year.
Here is a few spinets from their website and we would encourage you, if you can to donate.
Empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership.
- Community- We provide those associated with Dublin Simon Community a sense of involvement, inclusion and belonging.
- Respect & Empowerment- We are committed to:
– Showing respect to each other – (responsible conduct is expected from all in the community).
– Creating an environment where volunteers, staff and people who use our services are empowered to improve their lives and that of their communities.
- Excellence & Innovation – We provide services that are cost-effective and to best standards and we are constantly pioneering new and innovative delivery mechanisms for service provision.
- Accountability & Integrity – We operate with transparency so that we are accountable for actions, individually and collectively.
We are equitable and fair in all our dealings.