With Paralel, Yonoh Studio wanted to create a whole new collection of versatile and organic seating that wraps comfortably around the user’s body. This simple, yet difficult to achieve concept, is accomplished thanks to the perfect balance of form and function. The most interesting feature of Paralel armchairs is the way the backrest unfolds around the user, thus creating a more intimate and natural space around them. This was inspired by leaves growing from a branch.
The easy and minimalistic lines of the seat match with the raw, industrial-like modern base in a few versions. The backrest is also customisable; depending on the preferences, it can be selected amongst two heights: low chair-like, or higher version, typical for an office chair. With the armrests, possibilities grow even more. With so many options regarding both the structure and the finishing, it is a real journey through parallel realities. In all versions, it will be an unmissable touch for the modern executive office.
- Two backrest heights available;
- A few metal bases to choose from: 4-legged, 4-star and cross;
- Optional armrests and castors;
- Comfortable and professional;
- Minimalistic form;
- Designed for executive offices, open space offices and home offices
- Backrest – moulded foam, density of 75 kg/m3, upholstered;
- Seat – moulded foam, density of 98 kg/m3, upholstered;
- Option with extra charge: armrests – wood – beech natural, colour: black;
- Base PR1P19/PR2P19: 4-star, aluminum, powder coated, swivel seat – 360°, aluminium cast, legs finished with polypropylene feet;
- Base PR1P19K/PR2P19K: 4-star, aluminum, powder coated, swivel seat – 360°, aluminium cast, castors for soft or hard (option with extra charge) floors;
- Base PR1P20/PR2P20: 4-legged metal frame, frame made of tube Ø22 mm, powder coated;
- Base PR1P21/PR2P21: 4-star, aluminum, Ø=730 mm, h=360 mm, powder coated, swivel seat – 360°, option with extra charge: tilt mechanism;
- Base PR2P22: 5-star, aluminum, Ø=630 mm, h=360 mm, powder coated, swivel seat – 360°, tilt mechanism with a lock, gas spring, steel, colour: black, adjustment range 120 mm (450 – 570 mm), castors for soft or hard (option with extra charge) floors