Ogi B Bench with a wooden leg is a functional working desk. Its character is provided by the untypical combination of natural wood base and veneer worktop. Minimal construction ensures a maximum functionality, creating two workstations. It can be further enhanced by installing practical add-ons or acoustic panels, that also designate the space. Classical form guarantees wide arrangement possibilities, especially in open space offices and coworks.
- Legs made of natural ash wood;
- Durable worktop made of MFC;
- Practical add-ons: mediaboxes, cable rails and culverts, hooks, shelves, organisers or acoustic panels improve the functionality of the desk;
- Compliant with standards: PN-EN 527-2:2017-02;
- Produced entirely in .mdd’s factory in Poland and tested at all stages of production;
- Universal design refers to the Scandinavian traditions;
- Designed for offices and homes.
- Worktop – MFC 28 mm, ABS edge;
- Optional grommet – 2 pcs, Ø 80 mm;
- Optional mediaboxes: M04H – 2 x RJ45 (class E, cat. 6); + 1 x USB + 1 x HDMI + 4 x 230V; M04 – 2 x RJ45 (class E, cat. 6); + 1 x USB + 4 x 230V; M07 – 1 x 230V + 1 x USB charger + 1 x RJ45; colour: black, white, mounted instead of the existing grommet Ø80 mm (PK80);
- Optional top access M05;
- Optional cable trays: horizontal cable tray S69 – powder coated; horizontal cable tray E64 – powder coated; Cable tray for bench desks (SG220, SG260) – steel wire Ø4 mm, powder coated
- Optional cable way – the width of the opening is proportional to the width of the worktop;
- Base – natural wood – ash,coated with transparent varnish, profile 40 × 56 mm, spacer 10 mm between top and frame;
- Optional sliding top – shifting range 141 mm; tabletop sliding lock