by Dymitr Malcew
Firm and comfortable, despite the gravity – Gravity takes the idea of the executive desk to a whole new level. Minimalistic form, inspired by modern architecture, has been integrated with technology. Large top situated on a single fulcrum and the invisible supporting structure brings into mind a floating surface, whereas electrically adjustable worktop allows ergonomic work and a smooth transition from sitting to standing position. The Gravity range also consists of: height adjustable conference table, coffee table, bookstand and modular storage system. This unique desk is a bold proposal addressed to modern leaders.
- Compliant with standards: PN-EN 527-2:2017-02, PN-EN 14073-2:2006;
- Electrical height adjustment system;
- Self-closing drawers;
- Optional mediabox and a Bluetooth control panel;
- Stable concrete construction;
- Luxurious finishes: elm, American walnut, graphite or white;
- Details and form matching the rest of the Gravity collection;
- Designed for exclusive offices.
- Worktop – 78 mm thick, veneer/HPL, max. load 70 kg;
- Sliding front – MDF, varnished 18 mm, soft-closing system;
- Drawer – 100% extractionn, self-closing, dimensions: 290 x 500 x 280 mm;
- Body – MDF lacquered 28 mm
- Electric height adjustable frame – powder coated steel, column dimension 150×150 mm, frame profile 60 x 30 mm;
- Shelf – MFC 18 mm, dimensions: 457 x 182 x 259 mm