Firm and comfortable, despite the gravity.
The conference table from the GRAVITY collection is a perfect example of combining massive elements with a minimalist design. A large worktop with one support point and a hidden supporting structure will add a modern touch to any interior. The table is made of high-quality veneer and MDF boards, which are characterized by excellent durability, far exceeding the parameters of solid wood. Thanks to these features, the GRAVITY table works even in the most dynamic office spaces. The electric height adjustable worktop allows creating an ergonomic workspace during conferences or company meetings.
The table is a proposal addressed not only to modern offices but can also complement the home office interiors.
- Compliant with standards: PN-EN 527-2:2017-02, PN-EN 14073-2:2006;
- Electrical height adjustment system;
- Optional mediabox and a Bluetooth control panel;
- Stable concrete construction;
- Luxurious finishes: elm, American walnut, graphite or white;
- Details and form matching the rest of the Gravity collection;
- Designed for exclusive conference rooms, meeting zones and teamwork spaces
- Worktop – 78 mm thick, veneer/HPL, max. load 70 kg;
- Control panel;
- Option with extra charge: mediabox M06 – 2x230V+USB charger, colour: white or black;
- Option with extra charge: mediabox M06H – 2x230V+HDMI+USB, colour: white or black;
- Body – MDF lacquered 28 mm;
- Structure space non – usable – supporting structure