Ergomaster frame is an adjustable desk base, designed for people who spend a lot of time in front of a computer. It enables for changing the position of the body while working, which benefits the health of the employee. It is equipped with an electrical height adjustment system with the scope of 650 mm or 500 mm, and the width of the frame is regulated by its telescopic beams. The elegant form is equipped with two synchronized engines muted to 50 dB and secured by an anti-collision system and thermal sensor. Thanks to that, the frame is ergonomic, functional and can be adjusted to the needs of the user. As it is sold without the worktop, the user can choose one of the size and materials matching the interior and their needs.
- two synchronised motors with microprocessor control and a thermal sensor;
- anti-collision and Super Soft-Start-Stop systems;
- quiet engine, only 50 dB;
- maximum load 100 kg;
- directives and standards: 2006/95EC, UL 508:1999, UL 1004 R705:1994, WE DC 2004/108/WE, ISO 21016, EN 527-2, EN 527-3;
- no worktop;
- colour: white, anthracite, aluminum, black;
- designed for computer programmers, games, graphic designers and other people working long hours on a computer.
- electrical height adjustment in the range of 620 – 1270 mm, speed: 40 mm/s;
- width adjustment in the range of 1160 – 1960 mm